Follow us on social media:
Oil and Gas Law Digest features content written by attorneys of the law firm McGinnis Lochridge, as well as occasional special guests. OilandGasLawDigest.com seeks to provide immense value and insight on a broad scope of topics within oil and gas law.
Recent Print citations to OilandGasLawDigest.com include:
- United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs – Financing for Development, “Note on Capital Gains Taxation and Taxation of Indirect Asset Transfers,” 2015, http://www.un.org/esa/ffd/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/11STM_Attachment2_Cgt.pdf.
- Michael P. Vargo, Why the Accommodation Doctrine Should Not Apply to Groundwater Owners Under Coyote Lake Ranch, LLC v. City of Lubbock, 6 HLRe 167 (2016)
- Barry Barnett and Laura Abrahamson, The Hottest Oil & Gas Claims for 2015 – and How to Beat Them, 2015 Institute for Energy Law.
- Cressinda Schlag, Indemnity for Environmental Damage: Methods for Structuring an Enforceable Indemnification Agreement for Environmental Claims and Liability, Energy & Mineral Law Foundation 36th Annual Institute, 2015.
Related McGinnis Lochridge Practice Areas
- OIL & GAS LITIGATION
- OIL & GAS ACQUISITIONS AND DIVESTITURES
- OIL & GAS TRANSACTIONS AND TITLE EXAMINATION
Austin, I have found several of your articles to be very well written and informative! Especially helpful regarding the complexities, concepts and pitfalls involved in land.
The ‘Thank You’ is all mine! … what a marvelous contribution to the profession. Well done.
From LinkedIn: I have been personally examining title for 33 years and it does not take me long to recognize a very good title attorney. Although I did not work directly with Austin at Sadler Law from our first contact I recognized that his legal ability was top notch. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a very good title attorney.
Austin and I have worked together for many years in numerous capacities. His legal acumen and ability to produce high quality, focused legal analysis without sacrificing efficiency is unparalleled. You should be at ease trusting Austin with any title examination, due diligence, or acquisition work you may need, regardless of its complexity or urgency. He is also incredibly outgoing and excellent at explaining complex legal issues in a way that is clear and easy to comprehend. I wholeheartedly recommend Austin.
I think you have a talent for writing very informatively in a way that is comprehensive, short, and easy to read. You are not assuming your entire audience is attorneys, using too much legal jargon. Instead, people from all walks of life can walk away understanding the concepts.
Saw you yesterday at PALTA and really enjoyed your down to earth approach-best I’ve heard from an attorney!
Austin displays a level of enthusiasm for this industry which is unmatched by his peers. He has an outstanding work ethic and a deep understanding of the multiple areas that oil and gas law can entail. He also has shown a deep desire to satisfy his clients needs. I am happy to give Austin my endorsement and would recommend him to any potential client that is considering him.
The Oil and Gas Law Digest is quickly becoming a must-read for anyone interested in relevant, quality oil and gas content.
Austin and I worked on several projects together at a firm we were previously with. He is one of the hardest working and brightest young attorneys in the workforce right now. Austin has displayed an exceptional ability to conduct legal research and produce an excellent written product. Austin is a team player and very easy to work with. He is willing to be a leader or a role player in any given group situation. I have known Austin since our days in law school and I recommend him on a personal level just as much as I do on a professional level. He has a great legal mind and is a dedicated attorney.