Follow us on social media:
Oil and Gas Law Digest features content written by attorneys of the law firm McGinnis Lochridge, as well as occasional special guests. OilandGasLawDigest.com seeks to provide immense value and insight on a broad scope of topics within oil and gas law.
Recent Print citations to OilandGasLawDigest.com include:
- United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs – Financing for Development, “Note on Capital Gains Taxation and Taxation of Indirect Asset Transfers,” 2015, http://www.un.org/esa/ffd/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/11STM_Attachment2_Cgt.pdf.
- Michael P. Vargo, Why the Accommodation Doctrine Should Not Apply to Groundwater Owners Under Coyote Lake Ranch, LLC v. City of Lubbock, 6 HLRe 167 (2016)
- Barry Barnett and Laura Abrahamson, The Hottest Oil & Gas Claims for 2015 – and How to Beat Them, 2015 Institute for Energy Law.
- Cressinda Schlag, Indemnity for Environmental Damage: Methods for Structuring an Enforceable Indemnification Agreement for Environmental Claims and Liability, Energy & Mineral Law Foundation 36th Annual Institute, 2015.
Related McGinnis Lochridge Practice Areas
- OIL & GAS LITIGATION
- OIL & GAS ACQUISITIONS AND DIVESTITURES
- OIL & GAS TRANSACTIONS AND TITLE EXAMINATION